Gives every child the depth of learning they need
Year 1 and 2/P2 and 3 mathematics teachers in UK schools, and international schools following the National Curriculum
Online platform technical support
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Subscription products can only be ordered on a school account.
Read the online platform terms and conditions.
MathsBeat: Key Stage 1 Kerboodle provides complete support for teaching for mastery in a UK classroom. The digital planner and bank of accompanying resources help save teachers' time and support planning, teaching and assessment. Early access to Autumn Term content available from May '19 - contact your local Educational Consultant to find out more.
- Full coverage of the National Curriculum, giving you confidence that everything you need is covered
- Embedded professional development, including unit-opener videos by Series Editor Mike Askew
- Pre-emptive teaching ideas to address any gaps and keep the whole class working together
- Progression with flexibility - formative assessment points support you in knowing when to move children on
- Question prompts and speaking frames to support mathematical discussion and the development of vocabulary
- Comprehensive bank of supporting resources including front-of-class slides and downloadable practice activities, in one accessible place
- An Interactive Whiteboard Tool, including all the common models and representations used within the MathsBeat tasks
- Tested and crafted by teachers who understand the challenges of teaching within a UK classroom.
This page was last updated on 01 December 2019 at 04:30 GMT