Reinforcing children's classroom learning with reading at home
Series Editor Ruth Miskin, Author Gill Munton, Author Adrian Bradbury, Author Alison Hawes, Author Karra McFarlane, and Author Abbie Rushton
Children aged 5 to 7 who are learning to read and write (and struggling readers up to age 9)
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Phonics
Book Bag Books are engaging texts to support children with additional reading practice outside the classroom. The books are uniquely matched to the existing Read Write Inc. Phonics
Storybooks to reinforce children's learning of phonics at the appropriate level, helping them to make even faster progress in reading.
- 10 Book Bag Books Non-Fiction for take home reading from Set 6 Blue
- Review of Story Green Words and phonic content from corresponding Read Write Inc. Phonics Storybook
- Increased opportunities for reading practice, leading to faster progress
- Comprehension activities including 'Think about the text' and 'Questions to chat about'
- A wide range of stunning photographs and illustrations and a variety of non-fiction text types
- Supportive notes for parents and carers, including pre-reading activities and Vocabulary Check
This page was last updated on 14 May 2021 at 19:30 GMT