Reinforcing children's classroom learning with reading at home
Series Editor Ruth Miskin, Author Gill Munton, Author Adrian Bradbury, Author Alison Hawes, Author Karra McFarlane, and Author Abbie Rushton
Children aged 5 to 7 who are learning to read and write (and struggling readers up to age 9)
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
This pack contains a Pack of 100 fiction Book Bag Books for each of Sound Blending, Red Ditty, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow and Blue, Pack of 120 for Orange, Pack of 130 for Grey, Pack of 100 non-fiction Book Bag Books for Yellow and Blue, Pack of 130 Grey non-fiction: 1,180 books in total.
- 1,180 fiction and non-fiction Book Bag Books for take home reading for additional practice outside the classroom
- Matched to the Storybooks to reinforce childrens' phonics learning at the appropriate level
- Review of Story Green Words and phonic content from corresponding Read Write Inc. Phonics Storybook
- Increased opportunities for reading practice, leading to faster progress
- Comprehension activities including 'Think about the text' and 'Questions to chat about'
- A wide range of stunning photographs and illustrations and a variety of non-fiction text types
- Supportive notes for parents and carers, including pre-reading activities and Vocabulary Check
This page was last updated on 14 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT