This book is for anyone interested in teaching children how to think, to reason, and solve problems. Robert Fisher reviews the main concepts, methods and research in the teaching of thinking skills developed in recent years. The second edition provides practical ideas to develop the thinking and learning in children of all ages and abilities.
- Retaining the successful design of the previous edition of this successful title.
- Includes suggestions for practical ideas to help children to start their day thinking.
- Discusses key areas including emotional intelligence, cognitive acceleration, as well as the use of ICT in teaching thinking.
- Helps readers to keep up-to-date with summaries for each chapter.
- Supports the reader with more information on assessment, new resources, and suggested weblinks for further information.
This page was last updated on 17 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT