Prepare your students for success and provide a well-rounded learning experience. A focus on critical and analytical thinking skills, increases students' ability to reason from an international perspective. Matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus
, this text prepares students for exams and beyond.
- Directly matched to the Cambridge syllabus, ensuring comprehensive exam coverage
- Written by an experienced exam and subject expert, John Pallister
- Provides an international perspective, with diverse case studies and examples
- Instils an appreciation for the Earth's natural systems and resources and the need for conservation
- Encourages the higher order thinking skills needed for future education and careers
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT