is an engaging series that delivers the KS3 specification in a manageable, practical format. It offers many flexible ways to achieve learning and skills objectives, including unique electronic support through OxBox technology.
Answers are in the Teacher's Guide.
- For high-level Year 9 students
- Combines change and innovation with traditional rigour
- Steady progression of exercises with differentiation built in
- Real-life situations help make maths engaging and useful
- Packed full of motivating and creative work, giving plenty of choice and flexibility
- Personalised learning included as an integral part of the course
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT