Soon to be made into a film, Raphael, Gardo and Rat are three street kids who sort through mountains of trash for anything they can sell or recycle. When they come across a mysterious bag amongst the rubbish, containing a key and a wallet, they are soon on the run, using their wits and quick tongues to stay ahead of the police.
- Brilliantly written by English teacher Andy Mulligan and shortlisted for a number of awards
- The ideal way to engage students with contemporary discussions about poverty and excess
- Multiple perspectives allow for discussion of narrative techniques
- Supported by extensive teacher resources online and student-focused Reading Guides
- Durable, soft cover your students will want to pick up
This page was last updated on 09 December 2018 at 04:30 GMT