Accessible and informative world atlas for all 10-14 year olds.
Editorial Advisor Patrick Wiegand
Ages 10-14 / KS3
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The most engaging reference atlas for ages 10-14.
- Presented in an accessible visual layout based on research into how students use maps
- Accessible, colourful, and clearly-labelled maps that are easy to read and enjoy
- Key curriculum themes covered - such as earthquakes and volcanoes, climate, economic activity, and development
- Comprehensive coverage of the British Isles
- Case studies of Italy, Kenya, Brazil, Japan, China, California, the Indian Ocean tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, and Antarctica
- Special sections on atlas literacy and numeracy
- Includes country data and useful internet links
- Stimulating photographs that provide a sense of place
- Fascinating details that encourage students to explore the maps
- Innovative grid codes that make it easy to find places listed in the index
- Satellite images, photographs, and illustrations that aid understanding
- Map keys that provide easy reminders of symbols
- Paperback - a hardback version is also available
This page was last updated on 28 February 2021 at 09:31 GMT