Accessible and informative world atlas for all 14-18 year olds.
Editorial Advisor Patrick Wiegand
Ages 14-18 / exam level.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The most engaging 14-18 atlas.
- Presented in an accessible visual layout based on research into how students use maps
- Accessible, colourful, and clearly-labelled maps that are easy to read and enjoy
- Key curriculum themes covered - such as earthquakes and volcanoes, climate and climate change, economic activity, development, and globalisation
- Comprehensive coverage of the British Isles, Europe, and the world
- Introductory section explaining how maps work - latitude and longitude, scale and direction, the use of symbols
- Includes country data
- Fascinating details that encourage students to explore the maps
- Clear grid codes that make it easy to find places listed in the index
- Stunning satellite images alongside mapping
- Photographs and illustrations that aid understanding
- Map keys that provide easy reminders of symbols
- Internet links to key sites to support research
- Hardback - a paperback version is also available
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT