Oxford Literature Companions offer student-friendly, assessment-focused support for set texts, giving you and your students confidence in achieving their full potential. This full colour guide to Anita and Me by Meera Syal is ideal for the classroom or as revision.
- Covers a range of popular set texts, from literary heritage prose to contemporary classics
- Engaging analysis of texts, including context, language, characters and themes
- Assessment support including exam preparation guidance, sample questions and annotated sample answers
- Can be used throughout the course, or as an aid to revision
- Full colour support in a handy, student-friendly format
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT