This full colour guide to To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is ideal for the classroom or as revision.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Covers a range of popular set texts, from literary heritage prose to contemporary classics
- Engaging analysis of texts, including context, language, characters and themes
- Assessment support including exam preparation guidance, sample questions and annotated sample answers
- Can be used throughout the course, or as an aid to revision
- Full colour support in a handy, student-friendly format
This page was last updated on 08 December 2019 at 04:30 GMT