Oxford Literature Companions offer student-friendly, assessment-focused support for set texts, giving you & your students confidence in achieving their full potential. This full colour guide to Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha by Roddy Doyle is ideal for the classroom or as revision.
- Covers a range of popular set texts, from literary heritage prose to contemporary classics
- Engaging analysis of texts, including context, language, characters and themes
- Assessment support including exam preparation guidance, sample questions and annotated sample answers
- Full colour support in a handy, student-friendly format
- Can be used throughout the course, or as an aid to revision
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT