is the best-selling KS3 French course! This is the most differentiated course available and matches the Renewed Framework for Languages. This Student Book, aimed at Year 8 lower to middle ability students, contains manageable and focused material to keep students on track.
- The most differentiated KS3 French course available and fully updated to match the Renewed Framework for Languages, so you can be sure it will fit all of your language needs. This Clic! 2 Star Student Book is aimed at lower to middle ability students.
- Unique twin-tiered core resources (Star and Plus) from Year 7 - plus two NEW Access Student Books, to really get the best from all your learners.
- The only course with alternative pathways from Year 7, to help you manage the transition from Primary. Star (low tier) begins with the basics, and Plus (high tiger) reinforces then builds on prior knowledge.
- Mature approach at Year 9 unlike most other courses, to keep them enjoying French and boost GCSE take up.
- Exactly the right amount of material in a clear and easy to follow format for each ability level so nothing gets in the way of teaching and learning.
- Up-to-date language learning material in a modern context helps students to connect with content.
- Labo-langue pages at the end of each unit consolidate grammar and learning.
- Highlights learning strategies to help develop PLTS.
- Popular, customisable OxBox CD-ROMs make it really easy for you to engage students with a wealth of animations and video, as a whole class or through independent learning.
- To ensure you're fully supported, the accompanying OxBox software includes lesson planning, classroom resources, and assessment - all easily customisable for personalising both teaching and learning. In addition there is a Teacher Guide to Transition, engaging audio material, En solo Workbooks and helpful Teacher Books.
This page was last updated on 21 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT