will captivate your 11-14 year old students, whatever the starting point! The course is fully flexible providing clear routes for students following both two-year and three-year courses at KS3 and catering for the full ability range.
- Zoom Deutsch provides students of all abilities with a clear route for following both two-year and three-year KS3 German.
- This Zoom Deutsch 2 Student Book is full of inspiring activities to suit all learner types.
- Unique clear route through the course for both two-year and three-year KS3 German learners.
- Each unit links to a video clip and video-blog of four teenagers who live in Berlin providing students with a real insight into life in a German-speaking country.
- Plenty of engaging activities to support listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Dedicated pages in every unit to grammar, study skills and pronunciation support.
- Graded progression leading to level 6 by the end of Key Stage 3.
- A full suite of differentiated resources to support your needs: Student Books, Teacher Books, Foundation and Higher Workbooks, Audio CDs, Interactive OxBox CD-ROM and Assessment OxBox CD-ROM.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT