Zoom español will captivate your 11-14 year old students, whatever the starting point! The course is fully flexible providing clear routes for students following both two-year and three-year courses at KS3 and catering for the full ability range.
- Zoom español provides students of all abilities with a clear route for following both two-year and three-year KS3 Spanish.
- This Zoom español 1 Teacher Book contains all the teacher's notes, answers and transcripts that you need.
- Plenty of planning material to save you time: unit contents plans, two-year and three-year teaching route plans and Renewed Framework long and medium-term plans.
- Each unit links to a video clip and video-blog of four teenagers from Barcelona providing students with a real insight into Spanish-speaking people and their life.
- Graded progression leading to level 6 by the end of Key Stage 3.
- A variety of teaching approaches that caters for all learner types.
- A full suite of differentiated resources to support your needs: Student Books, Teacher Books, Foundation and Higher Workbooks, Audio CDs, Interactive OxBox CD-ROM and Assessment OxBox CD-ROM.
This page was last updated on 15 January 2022 at 20:30 GMT