Specifically designed for the international classroom and written by a CIE examiner, this exam workbook for IGCSE English as a Second Language provides a wealth of prepared activities and worksheets to improve students' skills for the written tasks of the exam.
- Written by an IGCSE English as a Second Language examiner so you can be confident it has the right approach
- Full of carefully stepped exercises that have been designed to practise and develop the skills students need to succeed in their exam
- Activities develop the skills required in all sections of the Reading and Writing papers (papers 1 and 2) of the exam including reading exercises, note-making, summary writing, and information transfer
- Provides clearly developed tasks based on a variety of literature types set at the appropriate level
- All answers are given in the accompanying Teacher's Guide
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT