is a new, fully-integrated Italian course for beginners to GCSE. Packed with cultural information, not just on Italy, but on the Italian-speaking world in general, this is a thoroughly up-to-date course. Carole Shepherd
and Derek Aust
are both respected Italianists and experienced writers, so you can be sure that you will find everything you need in Amici to motivate and inspire your students. Amici
contains the following components: Students' Book; Workbook; Teacher's Book; CDs.
The Teacher's Book contains descriptions and answers to all activities as well as a full transcript.
- One-volume course from beginners to GCSE
- Incorporates approach and methodology of New Languages Framework
- Strong emphasis on Italian culture both in Italy and in other countries around the world
- Sections on exam practice, coursework and revision section on all four skills
- Suitable for all GCSE specifications
This page was last updated on 17 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT