Oxford A Level Mathematics for Edexcel
takes a completely fresh look at presenting the challenges of A Level. It specifically targets average students, with tactics designed to offer real chance of success to more students, as well as providing more stretch and challenge material.
This Decision 1 book is fully updated to reflect the 2008 specification. It includes a background knowledge chapter to help bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level study.
- Provides unique bridging material to make change from GCSE to A Level easier
- Spread-based two-colour design makes concepts clearer and encourages progression and engagement
- Focus on 'common misconceptions' helps tackle key ideas and actively prevent pitfalls
- Includes stretch and challenge materials to cater for most able students
- Contains up-to-date exam practice questions
- Includes real-life links to inspire students
This page was last updated on 23 July 2017 at 04:30 GMT