A first word book from Oxford introducing 150 words to young children through pages that are filled to the brim with delightful pictures and high-frequency words. First experiences from leaving the house for school to bedtime and a dreamy journey through the starry sky make this a pleasure to share as well as supporting first literacy skills.
- A very first picture word book from Oxford for pre-school and first school (linked to Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Introduction to 150 first words carefully selected according to theme and frequency
- Introduction to first experiences
- Supported by a strong new illustrator
- A search-and-find game that will help children learn lots of new words at the same time
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT