The magic key to a lifelong love of reading
Author Roderick Hunt and Illustrator Alex Brychta
Pupils at Oxford Levels 4 - 6 [Book Bands 4 Blue - 6 Orange]
5-6 year olds
Y1 / P2
Teachers of Key Stage 1
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
The comprehensive reading programme Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories
, has taught millions of children to read. The stories are full of humour, drama, rich language and storylines to engage and motivate children.
This pack contains 408 books, 6 copies of each book at Levels 4-6 and a pack of 6 of Biff, Chip and Kipper Companion 1 and Companion 2.
- Exciting adventures featuring well-loved characters.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios and humorous illustrations to engage and motivate the reader.
- Exciting and dramatic magic key adventures to inspire your children.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting discussion and comprehension.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading,writing, and speaking, listening and drama activities.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT