The Complete Companion for AQA A Level Year 2 5th Edition
delivers outstanding up-to-date study, revision and exam support. Written by Mike Cardwell
and Cara Flanagan
, this student book helps turn understanding of psychology into even better exam performance, with thorough and exceptionally clear coverage of the specification.
- Fully updated for use with the AQA Psychology 2019 specification
- Essential textbook with just the right amount of detail for all students to achieve along with guidance to help A Level students and those seeking top grades at AS deliver the greater depth required
- Teachers and students who took part in an Impact Study* agree that The Complete Companions for AQA Psychology has a positive impact on exam performance, helping you to build exam skills and sit your exams with confidence
- Enhanced for 5th edition Thoroughly revised, extensive exam support throughout, updated using the latest examiner reports so you can be confident it reflects a real, up-to-date understanding of what is required for success at AS and A Level
- Enhanced for 5th edition Crystal clear evaluation sections to help you construct effective answers to AO3 extended response questions
- Application of knowledge (AO2) and Research Methods questions (including the Maths requirements) provide you with plenty of skills-building support
- Exam questions for every topic and New for 5th edition exam-coaching advice on pitfalls and common mistakes to ensure you are as exam-ready as possible
- Enhanced for 5th edition Sample student answers with examiner comments clearly shows exactly what you need to do in detail, and understand how marks are allocated to enhance your performance
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the post. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 04 July 2020 at 19:30 GMT