Fabulous retellings of traditional stories from around the world
Pupils at Oxford Levels 10-17 [Book Band 12 Brown-15 Red]
7-11 year olds
Y3 / P4 - Y6 / P7
Key Stage 2 teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Myths and Legends: Levels 10-17: Singles Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Myths and Legends: Levels 10 and 11: Pack of 6
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Myths and Legends: Levels 12 and 13: Pack of 6
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Myths and Legends: Levels 14 and 15: Pack of 6
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Myths and Legends: Levels 16 and 17: Pack of 6
Diverse traditional stories from around the world that introduce juniors to classic plots and powerful characters. These fascinating stories are beautifully illustrated to bring each tale to life.
The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
This pack contains 24 books, one of each of book at Levels 10-17.
- Myths, legends and folk tales adapted especially for junior readers, including diverse stories from all over the world to introduce children to different cultures and traditions.
- An excellent springboard for talk, drama and writing.
- Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- The collections give clear reference to the genre of the story and how it typifies or extends it.
- A letter from the author explains the background of the stories prompting discussion about similarities and differences between stories that have evolved from different cultures around the world.
- Stories from a range of cultures to encourage awareness of heritage and to prompt a meaningful comparison of stories.
- Pronunciation guide in books to help children with unfamiliar words or names.
- Thought-provoking topics ideal for encouraging discussion and
Myths and Legends,
This page was last updated on 13 May 2021 at 08:30 GMT