Introduce upper juniors to the world of 'classic literature'
Pupils at Oxford Levels 15-17 [Book Band 15 Dark Blue-17 Dark Red]
8-10 year olds
Y4 / P5 - Y5 / P6
Key Stage 2 teachers
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Classics: Levels 15-17: Singles Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Classics: Level 15: Pack of 6
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Classics: Level 16: Pack of 6
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Classics: Level 17: Pack of 6
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Classics: Level 17 More Pack A: Pack of 6
Stories to enrich and extend children's reading experiences. Adapted and abridged versions of classics to introduce readers to significant authors, powerful plots and timeless characters.
The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
This pack contains 24 books, one of each of book at Levels 15-17.
- Classic titles adapted especially for junior readers by top children's authors.
- Powerful plots and timeless characters to enchant junior readers, perfect to introduce them to a rich literary heritage.
- Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading. Help with children's reading development also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
- The books are finely levelled, making it easy to match every child to the right book.
- Each book contains notes to help with historical and social context and any challenging vocabulary.
- Each book includes author biographies for both the original author and the TreeTops author.
- Exciting, fully-illustrated stories to appeal to both boys and girls.
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT