Ideal introductory atlas for young children
Editorial Adviser Dr Patrick Wiegand
Availability: This item is currently reprinting, but may be ordered now for delivery when back in stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
A simple introductory atlas with a narrative thread, encouraging young children in the international classroom to learn about the Earth in space, the world, continents and countries.
- Simple introductory atlas with a narrative thread
- Bright and colourful mapping that appeals to young children and gets them motivated to learn
- Excellent introduction to maps and finding places in the world to encourage children to talk about local and distant places
- Develops early atlas skills in young learners
- Contains stunning photos and satellite images
- Accessible visual layout based on evidence for young children's thinking with maps
This page was last updated on 30 November 2020 at 11:30 GMT