Gets children reading and understanding - FAST!
Series Author Ruth Miskin, Activities Caroline Brittain, Stories & texts in modules Gill Munton, and Illustrators Tim Archbold and others
For children who are skilled decoders, from Years 2/P3 onwards - helping them reach Level 3 by Year 4/P5
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Comprehension is the next step in developing children's composition and writing skills once they have become confident readers. The programme offers 30 weekly modules, specially written to link reading, writing, comprehension and guided composition activities to carefully levelled texts. Suggested routes through the modules, and synopses of all the associated texts are also included in the handbook for this series.
14 of the modules contain a full non-fiction text or story to support the activities. 16 of the modules are linked to illustrated children's books which can all be purchased from Oxford University Press in
the same way as the module packs.
- Includes 30 weekly modules covering fiction and non-fiction texts, all with a wealth of reading and writing activities
- Gives your children the knowledge they need to read and comprehend really well and see real improvement in their results
- Provides practice in reading, writing and spelling, and consolidating pupils' knowledge through comprehension and guided composition
- Offers clear links to the English Curriculum, the Renewed Framework, the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland, the Welsh and North Irish Curricula and to the assessment focus
- Ruth Miskin, the Read Write Inc. series editor, has been developing literacy materials for 20 years to make sure every child gets the change to read and write well
This page was last updated on 25 May 2020 at 04:30 GMT