Equip your students for success with complete support
for the latest Cambridge AS & A Level English Language syllabus (9093), for examination from 2021. Written by Cambridge examiners, the accessible, exam-focused approach
embeds complex language skills and fully equips students for their exams.
- Complete support for the latest Cambridge syllabus (9093) with an accessible, skills-focused approach for first examination from 2021
- Equip students for assessment with extensive exam guidance from Cambridge examiners, including support for the new Paper 3
- Prepare students for future study with comprehensive coverage of trickier topics such as interpreting qualitative language data and comparative commentary
- Help students to think critically and analytically about texts with skills-focused activities and a wide range of text and data sources
- Build technical, subject-specific vocabulary using clear definitions of terms and examples.
- Support learning with guided answers to Student Book activities on the accompanying support site
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 15 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT