Write-in workbooks to support and stretch students, designed to be used alongside the bestselling AQA GCSE Religious Studies A (9-1)
Student Books. Carefully structured activities help to reinforce and extend learning, and develop exam skills at the same time. Authored by experienced teachers, sharing proven strategies for raising attainment.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Carefully designed activities help to reinforce core content, including linked activities that build up to exam practice questions
- Authored by experienced teachers, sharing proven strategies for raising attainment
- Includes support for evaluation and the long 12 mark question
- Challenge activities stretch more able students
- Exam practice chapter with sample answers, scaffolded activities and practice questions
- Helpful Tips throughout offer exam advice and guidance
- Can be used alongside the bestselling AQA Student Books and Revision Guide
- A focus on the learning of key terms and sources of religious beliefs and teachings, and how they can be applied in the right context
- Key terms glossaries for you to fill-in and revise from
- Online answers and marks schemes
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT