Carefully structured activities help to reinforce and extend learning, and develop exam skills at the same time. Authored by experienced teachers, sharing proven strategies for raising attainment.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Carefully designed activities help to reinforce core content, including linked activities that build up to exam practice questions
- Authored by experienced teachers, sharing proven strategies for raising attainment
- Includes support for evaluation and the long 12 mark question
- Challenge activities to stretch more able students
- Exam practice chapters with sample answers, scaffolded activities and practice questions
- Helpful Tips throughout to offer exam advice and guidance
- Can be used alongside the bestselling AQA Student Books and Revision Guide
- A focus on the learning of key terms and sources of religious beliefs and teachings, and how they can be applied in the right context
- Key terms glossaries for you to fill-in and revise from
- Online answers and marks schemes
- This workbook covers Christianity and Islam for Paper 1
This page was last updated on 03 December 2019 at 04:30 GMT