Write-in workbooks to support lower-attaining students, designed to be used alongside AQA GCSE Religious Studies B (9-1) Catholic Christianity with Islam and Judaism Student Book
. Carefully pitched activities consolidate learning of core content and key terms. Sample answers, guided activities and practice questions develop exam skills.
- UK schools save 40% of the RRP for this title. The discount will be automatically applied when you order using your school account.
- Carefully designed activities help to reinforce and embed core content
- Scaffolded activities develop exam skills, focusing on manageable steps that students can take to raise their attainment
- Authored by AQA and SENCO specialists, so you can be assured that content is accurate and pitched at the right level
- Includes support for evaluation and the long 12 mark question
- Can be used alongside the bestselling AQA Student Book and Revision Guide
- A focus on the learning of key terms and sources of wisdom and authority, and linked activities that build up to exam practice questions
- Key terms glossaries for you to fill-in and revise from
- Online answers and marks schemes
- This workbook covers Catholic Christianity for Paper 1
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT