Write-in workbooks to support lower-attaining students. Carefully pitched activities consolidate learning of core content and key terms. Sample answers, guided activities and practice questions develop exam skills.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Carefully designed activities help to reinforce and embed core content
- Scaffolded activities develop exam skills, focusing on manageable steps that students can take to raise their attainment
- Authored by Catholic and SENCO specialists, so you can be assured that content is pitched at the right level
- Includes support for evaluation and the long (d) question
- Written to reflect the latest exam board guidance
- Can be used alongside the Edexcel Student Book and Revision Guide
- A focus on the learning of key terms and sources of wisdom and authority, and linked activities that build up to exam practice questions
- Key terms glossaries for you to fill-in and revise from
- This workbook covers Judaism (2F) and Philosophy and ethics (3A)
This page was last updated on 27 February 2021 at 20:30 GMT