Biff, Chip and Kipper visit China
Author Roderick Hunt and Illustrator Alex Brychta
Pupils at Oxford Level 4 [Book Band 4 Blue, Letters and Sounds Phase 4]
5-6 year olds
Y1 / P2
Key Stage 1 teachers
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Biff, Chip and Kipper visit China in these stories. They experience life in another country. These phonically-based stories are perfect for embedding and building on phonics knowledge.
This pack contains 6 books, one copy of: Dog in the Bag
, Monster Fun
, The Biggest Surprise
, The Dragon and the Sun
, Fun in the Village
, Happy Birthday, Jiabin!
- Stories featuring the characters from Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories based in China.
- Phonically-based stories with high-interest vocabulary to support language development.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios and humorous illustrations to engage and motivate developing readers.
- Exciting and dramatic magic key adventures to inspire children.
- The stories have an emphasis on Chinese culture and align to topics taught in the Chinese curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Levels and the Oxford Reading Criterion Scale, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting their decoding and language comprehension development.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading,writing, and speaking, listening and drama activities.
This page was last updated on 26 May 2020 at 04:30 GMT