Biff, Chip and Kipper visit China
Author Roderick Hunt and Illustrator Alex Brychta
Pupils at Oxford Level 3 [Book Band 3 Yellow, Letters and Sounds Phase 3]
4-5 year olds
YR / P1
Foundation Stage teachers
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Biff, Chip and Kipper visit China in these stories. They experience life in China and explore Chinese culture. These phonically-based stories are perfect for embedding and building on children's phonics knowledge.
This pack contains 6 books, one copy of: The Hot Pot
, Top Bunk
, Lots of Spots
, Panda Picnic
, Run in and Skip
, Popcorn the Parrot
- Stories featuring the characters from Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories based in China.
- Phonically-based stories with high-interest vocabulary to support language development.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios and humorous illustrations to engage and motivate developing readers.
- Exciting and dramatic magic key adventures to inspire children.
- The stories have an emphasis on Chinese culture and align to topics taught in the Chinese curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Levels and the Oxford Reading Criterion Scale, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting their decoding and language comprehension development.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading,writing, and speaking, listening and drama activities.
This page was last updated on 12 January 2021 at 20:30 GMT