Make phonics fun with Julia Donaldson
Author Julia Donaldson and Series Editor Clare Kirtley
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y1 / P2
Pupils at Oxford Levels 3 - 6 [Book Band 3 Yellow - Book Band 6 Orange]
5-6 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Year 1: Easy Buy Pack contains:
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Level 3: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree: Level 3: More Songbirds Phonics
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Level 4: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree: Level 4: More Songbirds Phonics
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Level 5: Class Pack of 36
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics: Level 6: Class Pack of 36
are fully illustrated stories written by Julia Donaldson. The rich, patterned language is decodable making them perfect for phonics teaching and practice.
This pack contains 216 books, 6 copies of each book at Levels 3 to 6.
- A perfect combination of engaging stories and decodable language with built-in phonic progression to make phonics practice effective and fun.
- Stories to complement your phonics teaching with opportunities for segmenting, blending and matching sounds and letter blends.
- Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics can be used as a complete phonics programme, or the individual books can be used for phonics practice alongside any other phonics programme.
- Fantastic breadth of storylines, rich in rhythm, rhyme and humour.
- Systematic introduction of all phonemes and letter patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated by a range of illustrators in a variety of styles to bring each story to life.
- Levelled to Oxford Levels and Book Banded for easy classroom use.
- Inside cover notes to enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children to achieve reading success.
|Letters and Sounds phase
This page was last updated on 14 August 2020 at 19:30 GMT