Make phonics fun with Julia Donaldson
Author Julia Donaldson and Series Editor Clare Kirtley
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y1 / P2
Pupils at Oxford Level 4 [Book Band 4 Blue]
5-6 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
What will the fifteen queens eat in Queen Anneena's Feast
are stories written by Julia Donaldson. The rich, patterned language is decodable making them perfect for phonics teaching and practice. Level 4 Songbirds Phonics
books focus on spelling patterns for the long vowel sounds ee
- A perfect combination of engaging stories and decodable language with built-in phonic progression to make phonics practice effective and fun.
- Stories to complement your phonics teaching with opportunities for segmenting, blending and matching sounds and letter blends.
- Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds Phonics can be used as a complete phonics programme, or the individual books can be used for phonics practice alongside any other phonics programme.
- Fantastic breadth of storylines, rich in rhythm, rhyme and humour.
- Systematic introduction of all phonemes and letter patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated by a range of illustrators in a variety of styles to bring each story to life.
- Levelled to Oxford Levels and Book Banded for easy classroom use.
- Inside cover notes to enable parents/carers and teaching assistants to support children to achieve reading success.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT