A thrilling new version of a stormy Welsh legend
Author Gill Lewis, Illustrator James Gifford, Series Editor Michael Morpurgo, and Series Advisor Kimberley Reynolds
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y5 / P6
Pupils at Oxford Level 17 (Book Band 15 Dark Red)
9-10 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 17: The Storm Child Pack 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops Greatest Stories: Oxford Level 17: The Storm Child
A retelling of the Welsh legend of Cantre'r Gwaelod. As waves rise outside the sea wall, it's up to the lonely storm child to save the kingdom.TreeTops Greatest Stories
is a series of timeless classics for children aged 7-11.
This pack provides 6 copies of the same title.
- Pack of 6 copies of The Storm Child, a retelling of a thrilling Welsh legend.
- From Greatest Stories, a series of captivating stories that every child should read, selected by Series Editor Michael Morpurgo.
- Supports the focus on literary heritage and reading for pleasure in the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through carefully graded language.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 11 May 2021 at 04:30 GMT