Their first steps into Arabic
Author Rania Osman, Author Lina Byazid, and Author Rana Shawish
Arabic A and B pupils
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Arabic Phonics offers a synthetic approach to teaching children the sounds of the Arabic language. This literacy scheme contains 42 cross-curricular readers, innovative teaching notes and tips, classroom aids including flashcards, songs and rhymes, a comprehensive easy-to-use Teacher's Guide and two Activity Books.
- Created by three passionate teachers of the Arabic language, with over 30 years of cumulative experience between them and several teaching accreditations and awards.
- Uniquely comprehensive and cohesive, helping teachers, new and experienced, use up-to-date and pedagogically sound methods of teaching Arabic.
- With Middle Eastern culture in mind, the Readers touch on topics ranging from international cuisine, animal habitats and emotional intelligence.
- Includes two levelled Activity Books full of enrichment activities to help children practice letter formations and strengthen their fine-motor skills.
- Songs and Flashcards bring learning to life and keep children engaged and motivated to learn more.
This page was last updated on 15 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT