Gives every child the depth of learning they need
Series Editor Mike Askew, Series Editor Robert Wilne, Series Editor Debbie Streatfield, Author Helen Laflin, and Author Rachel Rayner
Year 1 mathematics teachers in UK schools, and international schools following the National Curriculum
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
MathsBeat: Year 1 Teacher's Handbook
provides essential support for teaching for mastery, including integrated professional development and real-life examples of children's work to help assess for depth of understanding.
- Concise strand overviews containing key mathematical ideas and guidance on helpful models and apparatus.
- A visual snapshot of the National Curriculum objectives covered within each strand of the Digital Planner.
- Real examples of children's work based on the tasks in the Digital Planner to help with benchmarking and assessment.
- Practical guidance on using questioning to develop children's reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Integrated professional development to build subject knowledge and support you to teach and assess for mastery.
- Tested and crafted by teachers who understand the challenges of teaching for mastery.
This page was last updated on 14 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT