Developed in cooperation with the IB, this student-friendly, concept-based Course Book has been comprehensively updated to support all aspects of the new English A: Literature syllabus, for first teaching in September 2019.
- Address all aspects of the new English A: Literature guide, with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content, including the Areas of Exploration, global concerns, concepts and conceptual questions
- Develop learners' understanding of the nuances of different text types, and the possibilities for connections across the syllabus, via engaging explanations, extracts and activities
- Encourage reflection, inquiry and critical thinking through integrated support for Theory of Knowledge and Approaches to Learning, plus expert guidance on developing the new learner portfolio
- Thoroughly prepare students for IB assessment via overviews of the written components, exam-style practice questions, and support for the new Internal Assessment
- The IB English A: Literature Course Book is available in print, online and as a print and online pack, with additional teacher support materials provided via a free website
This page was last updated on 10 August 2020 at 04:30 GMT