Developed in cooperation with the IB, this student-friendly, concept-based Course Book has been comprehensively updated to support all aspects of the new English A: Language and Literature syllabus, for first teaching in September 2019.
- Address all aspects of the new English A: Language and Literature guide, with in-depth coverage of the new course structure and content, including the Areas of Exploration, global concerns, concepts and conceptual questions
- Develop learners' understanding of the nuances of different text types, and the possibilities for connections across the syllabus, via engaging explanations, extracts and activities
- Encourage reflection, inquiry and critical thinking through integrated support for Theory of Knowledge and Approaches to Learning, plus expert guidance on developing the new learner portfolio
- Thoroughly prepare students for IB assessment via overviews of the written components, exam-style practice questions, and support for the new Internal Assessment
- The IB English A: Language and Literature Course Book is available in print, online and as a print and online pack, with additional teacher support materials provided via a free website
- This Online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2029. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account.
- Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT