A project-based approach to primary computing
Author Alison Page, Author Diane Levine, and Author Karl Held
Teachers of primary computing
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Arabic Computing
is a computing course that takes a real-life, project-based approach to teaching learners the vital skills they will need for the digital world. The course features six core learning themes that are revisited at every level, building confidence and ability as students progress through their school years.
- Provides detailed teaching notes for every lesson to ensure that teachers feel confident with the content
- Includes differentiation sections to help teachers support all ability levels
- Includes notes on how to prepare for each lesson and which resources will be required
- Assessment sections help teachers track students' progress
- Comprehensive unit introductions provide support for non-specialist teachers
This page was last updated on 04 July 2020 at 19:30 GMT