A project-based approach to primary computing
Author Alison Page, Author Diane Levine, and Author Karl Held
Primary computing students
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Arabic Computing
is a computing course that takes a real-life, project-based approach to teaching learners the vital skills they will need for the digital world. The course features six core learning themes that are revisited at every level, building confidence and ability as students progress through their school years.
- A project-based approach to computing using real life examples
- Focuses on key computing skills, such as working with text and data, image editing, and programming
- Teaches students how to use the internet safely, be responsible on social media, and assess which sources are trustworthy and credible
- Projects include 'Champions league quiz challenge', 'Robots', and 'Making a travel brochure'
- All project materials are available for download as editable files for teachers to adapt to their own needs
This page was last updated on 08 July 2020 at 11:01 GMT