Oxford Lower Secondary Social Studies is a three-level course that encourages students to think about, explore, and discuss the world around them. This guide provides teachers with the support they need to deliver every lesson in the course with confidence, whether they are a specialist or non-specialist teacher.
- Lesson by lesson teaching notes to accompany the Student Books
- Guidance for the teacher to ensure lessons are engaging and culturally appropriate
- Support for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- Answers to the activities and review sections
- Differentiated activities for the mixed-ability classroom
- Activities to support second-language learners
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT