Oxford Lower Secondary Social Studies is a three-level course that encourages students to think about, explore, and discuss the world around them. The Student Books include a range of features designed to make every lesson interesting and thought-provoking.
- Covers culture and identity, history and heritage, people and places, citizenship, and economics
- Engaging topics help students understand their environment both locally and in the rest of the world
- Case studies and fact files explore real-life examples of social environments
- A variety of activities promotes the development of research and communication skills
- Encourages students to consolidate their learning through review sections
- Carefully selected language accompanied by photographs, maps, and diagrams supports EAL students
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT