Engage students with examiner Sue Pemberton's unique, active-learning approach
, ideal for EAL students. This new edition is fully aligned
to Extended part of latest
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus (0580), for examination from 2020.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus.
- Ensure thorough understanding with a logical teaching path from examiner and expert author Sue Pemberton.
- Help students truly master every topic with worked examples and step-by-step explanations.
- Boost exam performance with extensive opportunities for practice.
- Support your EAL learners with clear language, pictures and diagrams.
- Take learning further with extra revision material and worked examples on the accompanying support site.
- This pack includes one print book and one online student book.
- The online student will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 10 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT