to the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0500), including changes to the Reading paper. This updated and literature-led resource
is packed with age-appropriate
text extracts, focused activities and embedded exam guidance.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0500).
- Inspire learners with compelling, age-appropriate texts that relate to current, real-life issues and international cultures.
- Confidently tackle assessments with extensive exam guidance embedded throughout, including support for changes to the Reading paper.
- Embed advanced comprehension skills with focused activities and discussion topics.
- Stretch your more able students with challenging extension material.
- Support students' learning with assessment support, exam-style questions and interactive activities on the accompanying support site.
- Build learners' vocabulary with clear and contextualized definitions of key terms.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT