to the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0500), including changes to the Reading paper. This updated and literature-led resource
is packed with age-appropriate
text extracts, focused activities and embedded exam guidance.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0500).
- Inspire learners with compelling, age-appropriate texts that relate to current, real-life issues and international cultures.
- Confidently tackle assessments with extensive exam guidance embedded throughout, including support for changes to the Reading paper.
- Embed advanced comprehension skills with focused activities and discussion topics.
- Stretch your more able students with challenging extension material.
- Support students' learning with assessment support, exam-style questions and interactive activities on the accompanying support site.
- Build learners' vocabulary with clear and contextualized definitions of key terms.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 07 March 2021 at 20:30 GMT