Build confidence for the latest Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0580) with the trusted and rigorous
approach of Complete Mathematics, now in its Fifth Edition. From renowned author David Rayner, the practice-based approach
ensures top Cambridge IGCSE results.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus, for examination from 2020.
- Get students ready for their exams with a wealth of practice material and careful question progression.
- Support students' learning with additional practice and revision checklists available on the accompanying support site.
- Ensure thorough comprehension with worked examples that demonstrate how problems are solved.
- Strengthen foundations for further study with clear explanations that build understanding.
- Engage students with a full colour design and plenty of international examples.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 10 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT