to the latest Cambridge syllabus (0454), the practical approach
of Complete Enterprise for Cambridge IGCSE encourages students to develop and apply 21st century skills in context. As well as boosting confidence for the Cambridge Enterprise exam, it builds practical skills
for students' future careers.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus (0454).
- Drive achievement in students' coursework projects with integrated support on how to apply enterprise theory.
- Boost assessment performance for the Cambridge Enterprise exam.
- Apply skills in context with up-to-date, international case studies.
- Transferable skills - deepen students' understanding of the business world to support success in related IGCSE subjects, like Economics and Business Studies.
- Focus on real-world skills to develop students' skills for their future careers.
- Expert support - written by experts in the Cambridge curriculum.
- Student Book answers can be found on the accompanying support site.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 28 September 2020 at 19:30 GMT