to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this rigorous and stretching approach strengthens foundations for Cambridge exam achievements, with support for the updated assessments
. Prepare students for the transition to further study with plenty of enrichment material.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0452/7707).
- Track progress with clear mapping to the course aims and objectives.
- Connect theory to practice with engaging, realistic activities.
- Ensure exam success with integrated support for the updated assessments.
- Achieve in future study with challenging enrichment exercises and content, extending knowledge beyond the Cambridge syllabus requirements.
- Extend learning with interactive tests, revision checklists, sample accounting documents, exam-style practice and Student Book answers on the accompanying support site.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this.
This page was last updated on 04 March 2021 at 20:30 GMT