to the latest Cambridge syllabus, this rigorous and stretching approach strengthens foundations for Cambridge exam achievements, with support for the updated assessments
. Prepare students for the transition to further study with plenty of enrichment material.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0452/7707).
- Track progress with clear mapping to the course aims and objectives.
- Connect theory to practice with engaging, realistic activities.
- Ensure exam success with integrated support for the updated assessments.
- Achieve in future study with challenging enrichment exercises and content, extending knowledge beyond the Cambridge syllabus requirements.
- Extend learning with interactive tests, revision checklists, sample accounting documents, exam-style practice and Student Book answers on the accompanying support site.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT