Providing complete syllabus support (9709), this stretching and practice-focused course builds the advanced skills needed for the latest Cambridge assessments and the transition to higher education. Engaging, real world examples make mathematics relevant to real life.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9709) for examination from 2020.
- Help every student hone their skills with clear explanations and extensive graduated practice for every topic.
- Get students ready for higher education with a focus on real world application via up-to-date international examples.
- Give students realistic exam practice with exam style questions covering all topics.
- Eliminate confusion with worked examples that show important techniques so students can confidently tackle every question.
- This pack includes one print Student Book and one online Student Book.
- The online Student Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2028. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT